B&W International is part of the BWH Group, Germany's premier specialist case manufacturer. Their outdoor.cases range was developed to provide total protection in normal use for technical and other specialist equipment, although many people use outdoor.cases just because they want to be 100% confident about keeping their kit (1) together and (2) clean and dry! All the cases are completely waterproof, dustproof and airtight, and are available (a) as empty cases, (b) with a cubed pre-cut "pluck foam", or (c) with a Reconfigurable Padded Divider set ("RPD"). They're TÜV approved for use in any conditions in the temperature range -40°C to +80°C.
It makes sense for industrial users who require cases in volume to start with an empty case and specify their specialist foam requirements; volume discounts are available, and B&W in Germany offers a rapid turnaround time. Please contact us for more information.
Other features and specifications of this case:
- Internal: 385 L x 265 W x 150mm H.
- External: 410 L x 325 W x 165mm H.
- Weight approx. 1.9kg, capacity approx. 16 litres.
- Burst-free 2 stage catches, including a push button safety catch; one problem with other types of 2 stage catch is that they tend to open too easily, and are therefore vulnerable to being opened accidentally, e.g. if dropped or snagged on e.g. a webbing strap.
- The handle has a handle stop at the vertical, i.e. the case won't swing and graze your knuckles.
- A unique integrally-mounted carry strap is available.
- Stainless steel catch and hinge pins.
- A robust and foolproof air pressure purge valve to cope with the problem of significant changes in atmospheric pressure, i.e. being unable to open the lid because of the pressure difference.
- Padlock eyelets.
- Spares are available, including the "O" ring seal - see pop-up links below.
This is an orange case, without foam or RPD. If you're not sure if this is the one you need, please click Back or click here to see a summary of the whole B&W range, or else you can click on these -/+ links to see the cases which are 1 size smaller and 1 size larger than this one: or
Special Offer! Buy a B&W small outdoor.case from us this season and we'll give you, for a nominal charge of 10p, a useful and unique carrying strap; check the link below for further details.