All new for 2005, the Fuse is an excellent choice for students and urban professionals who carry a lot of gear. Large computers, thick books, and binders fit into it with ease.
- Extra-beefy padding in the bottom of computer section, for maximum shock absorbency.
- Ergonomic, die-cut shoulder straps for maximum comfort.
- Large exterior pocket - great for holding items such as gloves, food, etc. that you don't want to store inside the bag.
- Hidden MP3 player pocket (inside exterior pocket) with durable chrome headphone port.
- Multiple interior pockets for accessories and peripherals.
Other specificatons: (Metric sizes to follow)
- External dimensions: 18.5 x 12.0 x 9.0
- Capacity: 1200
- Weight: 2.5
- External fabric: 1680 Denier ballistic nylon
- Internal fabric: 210 Denier silver (grey) nylon
- Padding: Yes
- External pockets: 1
- Waist strap: Yes
- Removable strap: No
- Hideaway harness: No
- Top handle: Yes
- Side handle: No
- Framesheet: No
- Origin: Boulder, CO USA
This backpack is designed for use with a padded laptop sleeve (or "Boot") to hold the laptop firm and snug. If you haven't yet ordered a Boot, please click here to find out which size you need.