The new 2005 Zoom is here and it's better than ever! We've added 2 more pockets and lowered the price of our original laptop backpack.
The Zoom is perfect for quick trips around town, or any occasion where you don't want a lot of bulk.
This is the pack worn by the US Secret Service in the 20th Century Fox movie First Daughter! (Yeah, we know the film got bad reviews...what can ya do?)
The computer doesn't sit directly against your back, so the pack is able to contour to your body's natural curves.
Other nifty features include:
- Extra-beefy padding in the bottom of computer section, for maximum shock absorbency.
- Ergonomic, die-cut shoulder straps for maximum comfort.
- Hidden MP3 player pocket with reinforced grommet for headphones.
- Plenty of interior pockets for accessories and peripherals.
Other specificatons: (Metric sizes to follow)
- External dimensions: 18.0 x 12.0 x 6.5
- Capacity: 1200
- Weight: 2.25
- External fabric: 1680 Denier ballistic nylon
- Internal fabric: 210 Denier silver (grey) nylon
- Padding: Yes
- External pockets: 1
- Waist strap: Yes
- Removable strap: No
- Hideaway harness: No
- Top handle: Yes
- Side handle: No
- Framesheet: No
- Origin: Boulder, CO USA
This backpack is designed for use with a padded laptop sleeve (or "Boot") to hold the laptop firm and snug. If you haven't yet ordered a Boot, please click here to find out which size you need.