Please note that our customer support staff are working from home where they can, reducing our telephone service considerably; if you can't get through by phone, please contact us by chat, ticket or e-mail.
Still need help? Hopefully the information below will help you.
- If you are thinking about buying from us for the first time, please take a few minutes to read our website, and order online if possible. We have lots of information. If you want to carry something on the roof, start by checking our Roof Bars database to see what your options are. We have various package deals, and our prices are very competitive. Our prices are no cheaper if you order by phone! If you have a "suitability" query, please e-mail it if you can't get through by phone. Please use the Contact us form and choose a relevant subject heading, or send an e-mail to [email protected].
Customers of other shops
- If you purchased your gear from one of our competitors, please go back to these people if you have problems with it, or if you need spare parts or new keys.
- We don't supply spare parts on an Urgent basis to people who are not existing customers. We will order them from the supplier, and the turnaround can be as long as a month. Sorry about that, but you'll understand that we need to help our existing customers first.
- We're dealing with huge numbers of e-mails every day. It helps if you also provide a phone number as sometimes a 15 second phone call is all that's required. For delivery delays, faulty product problems, please e-mail using the Contact us form or [email protected].
- Spare parts. Online ordering of spare parts is available for many products, and more are being added every day - check the individual product. We will cannibalise new stock to help you if necessary. If there's a missing component, a manufacturer's packing problem, you may do better to order online and pay for the goods, sorting it out with us later when there is more time. We will of course reimburse you if the products were genuinely missing on delivery. Most spares are relatively cheap and ordering online will probably get them to you them faster than waiting in a phone queue.
- Fitting problems. Check the individual product pages for fitting tips. Read the instructions! If you have ordered the incorrect items, e.g. your car is an 2018 onwards and you ordered the roof bars for the 2014 to 2018 model, then order the correct bars online and in due course, when you're back from holiday and when the incorrect items are back here, we will give you a full refund. Send us an e-mail via the Contact us form or [email protected] so we can make a note on your record.
- Major hassles and complaints. What's looks like a disaster of epic proportions to you may be an inconsequential hassle to someone else; it's up to you to judge this. People get very stressed just before they go on holiday. Feel free to e-mail me and, within reason, I or one of my colleagues will do my best to sort it out for you as a matter of urgency and contact you ASAP by phone or e-mail. But if it's not a serious issue, please go through the normal channels and choose an appropriate heading. My e-mail is [email protected].
Please provide a reference, ideally your customer code but if this is not available then an Invoice number or online order number. It speeds things up and helps us to provide a better service.
If you're using our server based Contact us form please provide an e-mail or phone number, being careful to check it's correct, otherwise we can't reply to you. If you want to use your own e-mail then use [email protected] or [email protected] as appropriate.
Thanks for your business.