ROOF BOX LIFT Normal price £17.50
Boxes are bulky items so the ideal place to store them is above your car in the garage, or in a shed. If you don't want a box hoist we're offering an alternative useful item (of lower value).
Roof Boxes: Short roofboxes
Short roof boxes continue to be very popular. A short roofbox will transform the smallest hatchback into a real luggage carrier, ideal when you need a bit of extra space for that weekend camping trip.
But remember, most of these roof boxes are full width, so if you need to carry other gear on the car roof at the same time we recommend you look at our medium width family roof boxes.
1Roof box basics
- Almost any box can be fitted to any car
- Roofboxes are fitted to roof bars going across the car
2Thinking and deciding
3Why buy from us?
- 15 years experience selling roof boxes
- Buy in confidence with our 90 day roof box exchange scheme
- Unbeatable customer services & advice
Out of stock - due early June 2018!
- 135 x 78 x 40cm, 300 litres. Weight 11kg, max load 50kg
- Rear opening allows access from both sides - easier fitting and loading
- 110 x 85 x 42cm, 375 litres. Max load 50kg
- Folds up to 108 x 85 x 8cm
- A great alternative if you don't have room to store a traditional roof box
- 110 x 80 x 40cm, 280 litres. Weight 7kg, max load 50kg
- Rolls up to 120cm long by 27cm in diameter
- Relatively poor security is a weakness, but the Ranger 90 is a good load carrier
- 149 x 98 x 42cm, 400 litres. Weight 14.5kg, max load 75kg
- A highly specified box which outsmarts all its competitors at this Special Offer price!
- Left side opening, central locking
- Low-profile Master-Fit box to bar fittings
- Good looking, great quality!
- 148 x 97 x 42cm, 370 litres. Weight 15.5kg, max load 75kg
- Dual side opening with central locking
- Low profile Master-Fit box to bar fittings
- 5 year guarantee
- Full of useful features not usually found on boxes in this size range
All our prices include VAT at 20%