Roof Boxes: Long Thin Roof Boxes
Long Thin boxes tend to be too narrow for general family use - Long Medium-Wide boxes have a lot more capacity - but if you want to carry e.g. a box and three bikes on the roof (or a box and two bikes without having to cram everything on) then they're just what you need.
Our favourites in this sector:
- 220 x 60 x 36cm, 300 litres. Weight 14kg, max load 50kg
- A good sized box for people who also need to carry two or even three bikes or a kayak on the roof (depending on the length and style of your bars)
- Top quality German engineering and safety at a budget price
- 190 x 50 x 30cm, 300 litres. Weight 10kg, max load 50kg
- Designed for people without home storage space - you roll it up when it's not in use.
- 600 litres total. Each box: 220 x 60 x 36cm
- One box opens on the left hand (passenger) side and the other opens on the right (drivers) side.
- Buy these 2 boxes and get a massive 600 litres of premium roof box capacity, with maximum flexibility for carrying other items as circumstances change.
- 189cm x 67.6cm x 43cm, 300 litres. Weight 16kg, max load 75kg
- Dual-side opening makes loading the box easier
All our prices include VAT at 20%